*I actually wrote this a year ago, but who wants to admit to leaving it a year between blog posts? So I changed the published date. I’m still mostly a tub of lard, and still hoping to work on it…*
Here we go… #SBATOL (Stop Being A Tub Of Lard) day one. I know it’s not an original topic for a blog starting point, but I don’t really care. I may get more focused and work based in my thinking as I start writing again, I might not.
But for now #SBATOL day one… things I’ve avoided so far:
- The biscuits in the middle of the office
- Popping to the shop at lunch time
- Saying “yes please” when other popped to the shop at lunch time
- Chocolate on the way to work.
Things still to achieve today:
- Actually run home
- Don’t suggest cake tonight.